Brand Ambassador Program
Are you an executive, Director or CEO of an organisation who wants to leverage the power in personal branding?
Do you want to leverage the potential of social media to not only enhance your profile but also that of your organisation?
The Brand Ambassador program: helping executives boost their brand and that of their organisation using LinkedIn.
It’s reported that executives who implement a LinkedIn strategy gain a true competitive edge since 61% of CEOs have no social presence whatsoever according to the 2015 Social CEO reported in CEO.com. In the same report they found that 70% of CEOs choose LinkedIn as their social media platform of choice, yet there are many CEOs on LinkedIn I see with incomplete profiles, outdated career content and no promotion about the company they represent.
As senior leaders of an organisation where people look up to you, what message does this send?
The Brand Ambassador Program gives CEOs (you) a competitive advantage by increasing your visibility, influence and career opportunities, while growing the company's brand value and awareness.
People buy from people first and brands second, so when CEO’s become more visible they can often become more likeable along with building trust.
~ Joanna Funch
In the Brand Ambassador Program you receive:
- An initial strategy session to identify your needs, goals and KPIs to help you achieve your goals in the next 12 months. (value $500)
- A professionally written thought-piece written for you to upload on your LinkedIn profile and kick-start your visibility (value $1,000)
- Professionally written LinkedIn profile – Search Engine Optimised and specific to the industry you work in. (value $1,500)
- Two draft versions including changes/corrections (value $500)
- Your professional profile loaded on LinkedIn, including strategically selected groups and pages you should follow that are relevant to you/your industry. (value $1,000)
- A tailored content plan for 12 months that supports and promotes your personal brand and the company’s. ($3,000)
- 1 hour custom coaching session teaching you how to use LinkedIn (covering: groups, posting content in articles vs update etc) – in person (Sydney metro) or Skype ($1,500)
- A follow up 30 min coaching session after 1 month to check it's all working effectively (value $500)
- The latest book on CEO Branding
- LinkedIn guide
Investment: $3,800 + gst
Contact Janine for an initial consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org
To quote Eric Qualman, “We don’t have a choice on whether we do social media, the question is how well we do it”.
As a speaker, mentor and trainer, Janine works with Government, NFPs, small and medium businesses and executives to help them improve their communication and social media, so they have a leading edge with communicating and connecting with their customers and stakeholders. Janine has worked with more than eight government departments and was invited to speak at the biggest social media in government conference in the USA (GSMCON)
Janine helps businesses and executives by:
- Leveraging the power of social media to enhance their personal brand and increase their influence.
- Reviewing and developing social media strategies, plans and processes that connect, retain and engage audiences.
- 1:1 and group training helping social media practitioners hone their craft confidently.
- Developing e-learning modules and guidelines on acceptable social media use for government, corporate and SMEs.
Janine is also passionate about helping women smash the glass ceiling and through her ‘Level Up’ program helps women increase their influence, confidence and leadership at work.