A global study by Jobvite found that 92% of recruiters screen candidates’ social media profile before offering them a job. The majority – 87% – of 'snooping' is done on LinkedIn, but Facebook (43%) and Twitter (22%) are increasingly being used to find the right fit.
Government job applications and LinkedIn makeovers
Applying for a government job is no easy task. With every application there is a challenging selection criteria to meet and most of the time you need to apply online - adding each answer one-by-one - along with your impressive resume and cover letter...as you know this can be a job in itself!
How do I know this? Because I've applied for many government jobs during my career (and got the jobs) and I've worked with HR on recruitment campaigns, so I know what hiring managers want to see on your application and how to make your application standout.
Whether you've never worked in government or have and want to get back in, or are applying for an internal role, I can help you. I work with job seekers 1:1 and with managers who want to support their teams with applying for jobs internally.
If you want to apply for a government job and want help navigating the selection process this is for you:
- 1:1 initial career strategy session, Skype or face-to-face (value $250)
- Professionally revamped resume that highlights your skills, experience and value (value $650)
- Professionally written cover letter, specific for the job or government department you want to work for (value $275)
- Your LinkedIn profile with SEO-rich copy to make you standout from the rest of the applicants (value $750)
- Government application guide & checklist for future applications (value $59.95)
- Strength analyser to reveal where your strengths are and what job will make them shine (value $150)
- Follow up 1:1 session Skype or face-to-face ($250)
Total value: $2,384.95
Your investment: $1,495 + gst (payment plans available)
Government job applications for teams
If you're a manager who wants to help your team apply for jobs internally and retain talent within your organisation, then this is for you:
- Half-day (4hours) workshop up to 12 people
- Help your team write a resume that highlights their skills, experience and value
- Interview skills training
- Resume template & Government application guide
- Help your team address the assessment criteria and New South Wales Government Capability Framework or your Department’s capabilities
- Follow-up 1:1 coaching sessions for each participant.
How to get started
Fill out the form below with the program you're interested in (individual or teams) or book in a time with Janine for a quick chat to find out more.