Would you like to:
Partner with specialists who’ve worked in your industry, understand your challenges and speak your language?
Partner with people who don’t have government experience and risk your needs being lost in translation?
Having worked in local and state governments, I understand the challenges you face. Lack of: resources, trained staff, innovative technology and big budget are common factors that hinder standout communications and customer engagement online. I’ve been there. I get it.
The good news? We can help.
We’re a team of experienced communications officers specialising in helping government departments make a positive impact online
How do we do this? Due to our extensive experience in government agencies, we have developed specialised skills and expertise in:
— Re-engineering community engagement in the digital age
— Strengthening brand positioning and presence online
— Training staff on social media governance, evaluation and reporting
— Aligning the public sector’s positioning online to match community needs
— Optimising resources in absence of a big budget
— Reskilling staff to become champions of change
— Crafting agile and robust strategies and plans for policy consulting
We have more than 10 years experience working in government agencies and we want you to use our expertise to your advantage.
Did you know the majority of business research takes place online and this includes searching through social media avenues?
“As customers increasingly continue to demand and expect the same service offerings from the public sector as they do from commercial businesses, government organisations must transform and innovate service offerings to remain relevant to customers in a digital world.” Digital Disruption, Government 2015
We’re not like other communications agencies because we offer a rich blend of consulting and coaching that delivers optimal long-term results.
Imagine you work for a local council that needs a communications strategy that drives awareness of your event, builds community engagement or strengthens your presence online. Unlike other consultants, the expert team at JanineMarin.com.au will partner with you to not only create a five-star communications strategy but also coach you along the way, providing helpful and tailored resources, allowing your team to draw from our collective experience across various government sectors.
We are excited to see you, your staff and your business grow – are you ready to standout online?
Social Media Impact Package
Social Media Training, Strategy and Marketing
Our Social Media Training, Strategy and Marketing package is designed with your business and customers’ needs at the forefront. We partner with you during the whole process and offer post-implementation support.
- We approach strategy development as a partnership; one that is a flexible, so we can respond to changing customer needs, business objectives and the social media landscape.
- We offer tailored resources including workbooks, homework, plans and more.
- We believe in helping our clients become self-sufficient with their social media, so we teach what we know with you along the way.
Content Quality Control Package
Content Marketing and Strategies
The public sector is thriving with helpful information for customers, communities and businesses and we want to ensure your information is seen in front of the right people.
- We help you create compelling content, specialising in copywriting, proofreading and editing content for digital channels and projects.
- We harvest existing content from your public channels including your website, past newsletters and brochures and transform this into an engaging content experience online.
- Our aim is to strategically repurpose existing content, so past work isn't wasted and to minimise your cost.
- We educate employees on optimising the content experience on your website.
Communicate, Connect and Engage Package
Communications plan and stratgies
We understand that communications plans include more than just a list of media releases or Facebook posts.
Which is why we work with you to:
- Review existing communication plans and either fine-tune it or give it a major rebuild, making sure we optimise communications opportunities
- Develop a five-star standout communication plan that leverages only the effective online and offline channels
- Build positive brand awareness and grow genuine connections with the right customers or communities
- Ensure our plans and strategies KPIs are aligned with your business and community needs