Ready to tell powerful stories with video?
Leveraging video storytelling is a powerful strategy to promote and grow your government department’s brand and connect with your community online.
The secret to compelling content? A powerful idea, authentically delivered. And that’s where video comes in. Gone are the days when your audience expects highly-produced videos online. Today, videos are social, more interactive, less elaborate and quickly delivered.
In this half-day or full-day practical workshop you will learn the technical skills to shoot, edit and publish videos straight from your phone, ensuring future content is captured rather than it being a missed opportunity to engage with your community.
The full-day workshop includes a strategic component to publishing and evaluating your video success on social media.
Did you know?
Video promoted on social media generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
Facebook videos receive 135% more organic reach on average than a Facebook photo.
Video storytelling & strategy training:
- Examples of government agencies producing engaging video
- Shooting techniques to achieve the best quality video
- How to get the best light, framing and sound
- Adding titles, lower thirds, colour adjustments, transitions and music
- Exporting the final video in the best format for different mediums
- Presenting and interviewing techniques
- A strategy and content plan to publish your videos for maximum impact
- Video tools and apps
- Video producing essentials kit – everything you need to create quality videos
- Video templates (value $1,500)
Contact Janine for more information